I'm trying to audit a windows computer from subnet.

The OpenAudit identify the device, but cannot audit and show the informations about this device.

These devices are not on domain, the advanced user is local and the configurations are corrects in my Config Page.

Help me please!

CommentAdd your comment...

3 answers

Options are on the wiki - How to audit a computer

1. Gustavo da Silva Maciel

The options don't answer my question. I have no domain, so I need to know what I have to insert in the configs

2. Mark Unwin

Using 1.12.8, you can load credentials with username@device and a password. That should also work. No domain, just the name of the device itself.

To audit a windows computer that isn't in a domain, you can run the audit_windows.vbs script against it (locally or even remotely). Here are some of the audit_windows configs I use:

' submit the audit to the OAv2 server
      submit_online = "y"

' create an XML text file of the result in the current directory
      create_file = "n"

' the address of the Open-AudIT server "submit" page
      url = "http://yourhostip/open-audit/index.php/system/add_system"

' submit via a proxy (using the settings of the user running the script)
      use_proxy = "n"

' the username (if not using the user running the script)
      struser = ""

' the password (if not using the user running the script)
      strpass = ""

Be sure to put the ip address of your open audit server in the url = config!

I run the script using local administrator credential (remotely) so those are blank.

You could also set create_file  to "y" for yes and it will drop a xml file into where ever you run this from. If you do create the file, you can copy/paste the contents of the xml file to get the results into open audit here: Admin --> Devices --> Add a computer (using an audit result)

The options don't answer my question. I have no domain, so I need to know what I have to insert in the configs