Im using the Trial version of Open-AudIT Enterprise 1.12.8.2

My company may be purchasing Open-AudIT, but we are wanting to give the trial a run of-course before the investment.

This is my problem:  After running a scan on my network for the free 20 devices. ALL of the devices are showing up as unknown. Even though the manufacturer of the devices are being populated. (Sonicwall, Edgewater Networks, Xerox, Dell, VMware, etc..). These unknown devices do not provide alot of additional information. Only information on these devices are the IP address, manufacturer, and when they were scanned. Once I can get this working as its intended we may purchase this software. Any support on this would be helpful.

Thanks,

Matt

CommentAdd your comment...

1 answer

Hello Matthew

You have to add SNMP/SSH credentials to get more detailed information, by now if you have no set those credentials OAE uses NMAP to bring basic information from the devices.

You can see more info in our community.

https://community.opmantek.com/display/OA/Home

Regards

1. Matthew Ushman

Ok, that may be the problem. Im trying to view were to add these credentials, im going to Menu -> Admin -> Config and there is no fields to enter this information. Where can I find these fields?

CommentAdd your comment...