Hi,

when I go to page localhost/open-audit/index.php/devices/1 to the device details are shown only some information. 
How do you see other fields of the database?
    CommentAdd your comment...

1 answer

Hello Paolomar,

The Device Details screen breaks device information into major areas (Summary, Hardware, Software) which are organized in the menu on the left-hand side of the screen. Expanding these and selecting a subheading by clicking will open that panel on the right-hand side of the screen.

If this is a situation where the fields are blank check the Last Seen By field. Depending on the type of device this should be SNMP, SSH, or Audit. If it is NMAP that would suggest your credentials are not working for that device.

Regards,

Mark H

1. paolomar
        ok, I know. but the problem is another. 
        For example, in the page localhost/open-audit/index.php/devices?action=update&ID=1 i change the os_bit attribute. 
        Then when I open the page /localhost//open-audit/index.php/devices/1 not appears os_bit field. 
        Additionally, clicking in the menu on the left-hand side of the screen and can not find it in the panel on the right-hand side of the screen.
        Where is it? 

Another question, when I insert a new device manually, for example a PC, you can also enter information of the software and hardware installed? 

Last question, you can change manually the hardware and software information of a device via a web page?

Thanks and sorry for my english!

2. Mark Henry

Hello Paolomar, Yes, you can manually edit any fields in a device's details. You will need to select the device in the Edit screen (and you can select multiple devices), and make your changes. Please make sure to click the checkmark to "record" the change to each field. Also, when you select an item from the menu on the left it will open an additional panel open the right. As a result you may need to scroll down the web page to see the additional panels that have been opened.

CommentAdd your comment...