I cannot delete stuff. Same behavior as 184.108.40.206.1 that I posted and worked with Mark to verify in November 2016. A fix was supposed to be included with 220.127.116.11. Not fixed.
I have updated the errata page and included the patched files for you to replace, along with an explanation of the issue. See the last item on the page titled "Fix for deleting items from list pages".
My apologies. I did implement the fix - incorrectly...
Errata - 1.12.10
Sorry to hear you're still having problems with Open-AudIT. I'm having difficulty duplicating your issue here in our lab. Could you please let us know what OS you are hosting OAE on and the OS and browser you're using when trying to delete the stuff.
Details are found here:
Powered by a free Atlassian Confluence Open Source Project License granted to Opmantek. Evaluate Confluence today.