Last week I was able to change my Linode virtual server profile for Ubuntu 14.04 lTS to have a backup disk of my currently running  WordPress Sites. Over the weekend using filezilla and putty, I was able to copy OpenAudit Community edition to my server using ed as my login name.  I unzipped the file, but now I need to know where the files go. The directory named open-audit-master is under /home/ed. Is there a manual way of getting the unzipped files to their proper locations and to setup the DB with the correct initial information? My current visible path  is /var/www/html/. Any help would be greatly appreciated. This path has the index.php and I assume it is for my main web site for the multi-site WordPress installation.

CommentAdd your comment...

1 answer

Hello Ed,

We only provide support for non-installer installs for clients with a Support & Maintenance contract. If you have a Support contract please send your request through support@opmantek.com

From a high/theoretical level, if you've unpacked the tarball you should have the installer script available. This will include all the appropriate checks and installs done for supporting files, as well as commands for creating new directories and moving files into them.

CommentAdd your comment...