Version 2.3.1 of Open-AudIT Community version.
The WIndows script reports incorrectly the first seen audit date. The Last seen is correct.
I noticed on 3 new Windows 10 machines, can't confirm other windows versions, but since it's the same script, I guess it is wrong in all of them.
Thanks guys - I'll dig into the code and report back what I find. Stay tuned.
Issue found and fixed for next release. To patch your existing install, please see the wiki page - https://community.opmantek.com/display/OA/Errata+-+2.3.1+Setting+the+first_seen+attribute
Apologies for any inconvienence.
Not an answer. Just saw this, checked our version 2.3.1 Open-Audit Community version.
Same thing is happening for our CentOS 7 systems. Also 1 windows server 2008 system added recently
Powered by a free Atlassian Confluence Open Source Project License granted to Opmantek. Evaluate Confluence today.