just upgraded from OA 3.4 to 3.5 community edition, issue still seems to exist: The Audit log for a system shows 1000 audits, but it doesn't seem to be the most recent 1,000 audits instead it is showing the 1st 1,000 audits. Not just one system, I have checked and confirmed this issue with several systems.

Is there a way to get it to show the most recent 1,000 audits?

CommentAdd your comment...

3 answers

that worked, thanks again!

The system that I couldn't figure out why I wasn't seeing the most recent audits in the audit log, after changing the page_size to 1500, now I can see that it has 1096 audits and I can see the recent ones now...

Hi Mark-

The systems mostly get audited once per day, and the current OA community 3.5 system has been running for more than 3.5 years (upgraded a bunch of times of course) so I consider more than 1,000 audits normal. Your provided solution should work for this!

Thank you!

p.s. I like to be able to see the most recent audit log, that is how I check if the system being audited daily has the latest and greatest audit file

Hey Phil,

I wouldn't have thought there would be more than 1,000 entries in the audit log for a device. That isn't normal. Having said that, you can increase the number of items shown in the configuration - menu → Admin → Configuration → List, then edit page_size. You cannot reorder them.

If I have it wrong and you want to see more than 1,000 entries for a discovery (as opposed to a device), then page_size is what you need.

Mark.