I can't find anything that allows me view the flows from separate exporters.  Currently I have three routers exporting flows to my one collector but all the flows are combined.  I would like something where I can choose a site to see it's flows.  I did see a option under views for sites but it doesn't function as what I thought it would.  Please let me know if there is a way to view the flow separately from each exporter.

Thanks, 

CommentAdd your comment...

1 answer

Hi Brian,

For summarised flows (which are the default), you can create a site and set the agent to the ip address of the exporter, then select that site on the index page and you will be seeing only flows from that agent/exporter.

If you are using raw flows, you can use the Advanced menu and select the different agent/exporters from the "Agent" drop down.  I don't believe this option works in for conversations but it would be worth checking for them also (instead of creating a new site).

1. Brian Carraggi

Hi Mark,

Thank-you so much for your quick response as well with a great resolution.  You have lead me in the right direction and I now have what I was looking for.

CommentAdd your comment...