the query is If the configuration of the equipment obtained through the OpConfig, can be exported to an FTP server to have a backup?

very grateful for your help

CommentAdd your comment...

3 answers

Juan,

opconfig-cli.exe wont take a group name, but we could do something like this:

#!/bin/bash
      echo ""
      echo -n "Enter the group name: "
      read GROUP
      nodes="$(/usr/local/omk/bin/opnode_admin.exe act=show-all | grep group=$GROUP | awk -F "." '{print $2}')"
      echo $nodes
      echo ""
      echo "If the node list above looks good, hit return to export config files.  If not, hit <control> + <c> to terminate"
      read Check
      for i in $nodes; do
              /usr/local/omk/bin/opconfig-cli.exe act=get_command_output node=$i command='show running-config' > $i-show_run.txt
      done

Best regards,

Chris Gatlin

Juan,

One method would be to use the following command to export the configuration file to a plain text file like so:

# /usr/local/omk/bin/opconfig-cli.exe act=get_command_output node=r1 command='show running-config' > r1_show_run.txt

Then scp ( of ftp) the plain text file to the server of your choice.

Best regards,

Chris Gatlin

Christopher Gatlin,

Thank you for your prompt response I only have one question, if instead of doing this node by node, it can be done by group?

Example

# /usr/local/omk/bin/opconfig-cli.exe act=get_command_output group=Group_1 command='show running-config' > r1_show_run.txt

Best regards,