|placeholder||Need help? Search the NMIS WIKI for answers....|
We're actively working on the next generation of NMIS and late beta releases are now available. Please contact us at email@example.com if you'd like to experiment with NMIS 9. Overall NMIS9 works the same as NMIS8, but faster and smoother with less disk IO, to make this happen, there are some ducks feet moving rapidly under the water, see those differences here.
NMIS v8 Documentation
Current NMIS v8 documentation is listed below.
NMIS in Depth
Why does NMIS do that, how does it work?
NMIS Troubleshooting & Micro FAQ
Opmantek has training material available for NMIS, this is available in PDF format, and includes a movie which is about an hour long for the NMIS Device Modelling Training. All this downloadable:
Other Resources for NMIS Users
Opmantek Modules to Extend NMIS8
- opEvents - Event Management working like ITIL V3 intended. Managing syslog, SNMP trap, NMIS events and any log content.
- opFlow - Application level visibility using NetFlow information, providing incredible visibility into bandwidth usage, by user and application.
- opReports - Expert reporting, with traffic lights and actions.
- opMaps - Geographical mapping of your Organisation, from NMIS information.
- opSLA - Enhanced IPSLA engine for 10000's of IPSLA probes on a single server.
- opHA - High availability for NMIS through Master/Poller and Multi-Master configurations.
- opConfig - Automatically track and back up configurations. Compare configurations.
- opCharts - Modern, dynamic, interactive charting, custom dashboards and a RESTful API for all NMIS data and more.