- Bugfix in the rename node process failing when the new folder already contain the same rrd file names. Now the process is as follows:
- If there are some existing files in the destination folder, NMIS9 will try to rename the existing file to file-name.rrd.duplicate
- If it can't rename the existing file, it is going to log a warning. The file will have to be handled manually.
- The process continues.
- Now the collector adds the configuration.node in the latest_data collection and an index for this field and time. This allow certain queries to be more efficient, specially for opCharts 4.0.7B topN.
- Restore node now updates the last_update field.
The beta release was published on 30 August 2019.