Refer to product compatibility to determine supported Operating Systems and Database Versions.
The release was published on 12 Jan 2022.
- Upgrade jQuery version to 3.6.0 and jQuery UI 1.13. The libraries versions are specified in Config.nmis, these will be updated by the installer.
- Rename model_discovery tool to model_tool
- Added quiet mode list nodes in node admin
- Improved check_daemons script and added to a cron job
- Changed submit button on top of alert list in events list
- set default nmisd_worker_max_cycles to a initial value of 100
- Change last update for last_update in group view (GUI)
- Improved NMIS 9 support bot. Now it is possible to run it from the GUI.
- Added support for NTLM Version 2
- Added support for the importation of NMIS8 setting into NMIS9.
- Added IPSLA models to NMIS9
- Fixing F5 Connection graph
- Updated the pingonly model to add the health ping graph
- Updated Cisco NX/OS Model to match the updates from NMIS8
- Node resources not displaying correctly in Model net snmp
- Updates to Huawei MA5600
- New Cisco ASR 1000 model
- Avoid print Error if graph error in view node
- Step not changed in the rrds by default so polling policy different than default was not working propertly
- Polling policy was corrupted when edited from the GUI.