Search opCharts Documentation
What is opCharts?
Opmantek's opCharts offers modern, dynamic, interactive charting, custom dashboards and a RESTful API to visualize NMIS data and more. opCharts is ideal as a custom user interface and a customer portal. More information about Opmantek and our products and services available on our website.
|Table of Contents|
Getting Started - opCharts Installation and Administration
opCharts Process Walk-Through
These high-level guides will help you break down configuring opCharts into manageable tasks and sub-tasks. These Walk-Throughs are designed to be followed after you have installed opCharts and confirmed it is operating.
This section is in draft. Please treat it with caution.
opCharts Advanced Concepts
- Scheduling Complex Outages
- opCharts REST API Reference
- opCharts Resource Model Description
- Creating Charts with the opCharts Chart Editor
- Creating multiple stacked interfaces
- opCharts 3.2.2 - Customizing Table Columns
- NMIS/opCharts Integration - Custom Fields
- Creating Remote Data Widget
- Creating opCharts HTML Widgets
|Page Tree Search|