This release includes improved Accessibility options, including support for Dark Mode. We have taken the opportunity while we tidied up the screens to change Opmantek to FirstWave. These are new features that are backward compatible with earlier releases.
- in In Administration, editing NMIS config configuration files such as contacts Contacts and locations Locations will now support
- Enterprise Services are now referenced by ID instead of name, this is the to fix the issue with some characters breaking enterprise servicesEnterprise Services.
- Fixed issue when adding tags to null elements in Enterprise Services
- Fixed issue when running cache-resources and not overwriting previous cached results.
- New inventory cache, this will speed up loading of the Inventory View.
- This is controlled by opcharts_use_cache and defaults to "true"
- opcharts_inventory_display_cache_expire_time will control how long the cached documents are held in MogoDB MongoDB before they expire
- New cli option to run the cache as a cron job or to clear the cache
- opcharts-cli.exe act=cache-resources
- opcharts-cli.exe act=clear-cache-resources
- New config option to control same site cookies, auth_samesite_cookie in opCommon.json
- Strict (Default)
- Note if you are set auth_samesite_cookie to anything Lax or None you will need to set auth_secure_cookie to "true" or newer browsers will reject the cookie.
- Node view will limit rendering longs lists of Node Resources and will instead showing a link to take you through to inventory, use opcharts_gui_node_max_display_resources to control the display length.
- Improved inventory display query.
- Improved Node Resources query.