- Fixed issue where a node name is numeric fails to display in a geo map
- When you are shipping poller logs to the master these can be displayed for the node my changing the config option 'opcharts_event_log_type' => 'poller_event_log'
- These logs are expected to be in <nmis_logs>/poller_event.log
- If you wish to hide the event log widget for nodes you can set 'opcharts_gui_node_eventlog_display' => 'false'
- Fixed issue where 'auth_default_groups' => 'all' in opCommon would not allow access to 'all' group
- Set auth_default_groups & auth_default_privilege in opCommon to use this feature.
- Monitored services: This view will show monitored services from the poller nodes.
- Bug fix to show IP address and mask on inventory and interface list.
- Node panels now correctly show Health Kpi and Response Time
- In an MSP environment and wish to hide popup notification errors to users bar users with administrator privileged use 'omk_gui_show_user_errors' => 'false'