Note: as of opCharts 3.0.0, MongoDB is required, the installer will help you install/upgrade to the newest 3.X version.
|Table of Contents|
opCharts 4.0.8 Beta
Released October 10th, 2019
opCharts 4.0.8 requires NMIS 9.0.8
- The Metrics and Health component has been extended to group by any node configuration property.
- This is set in opCommon.nmis opcharts_metric_summarise_by, you need to define an array of hashes, with key and name
'key' => 'group',
'name' => 'Group'
- If more than one selector is defined on the top left of the Metrics and Health component a dropdown is shown to change which confiuration item the nodes are grouped by.
- Metrics and Health gauges are now rendered in one row which are scroll-able to the right.
- Metrics and Health links now correctly affect the nodes filter when clicked.
- Metrics and Health is now searchable on the currently selected column.
- New Event History component which utilizes the NMIS9 events DB
- For this to work in opCharts you need to set keep_event_history => 'true' in NMIS9 Config.nmis
- This component replaces the old tail log event viewer but if you want to use the old component change opcharts_db_event_history to 0 in opCommon.nmis
- Currently websockets are not enabled, this component is set to refresh period
- Revised Events screen to utilize the new Event History component
- Fixed issue where adding a group to a map would cause the node selection modal to appear
- Fixed issue where the nodes interfaces panel which shows interfaces with oper status down would fail to render
- Fixed issue where the nodes interface component would incorrectly show certain interfaces
- Fixed issue where the node selector on the nodes screen will fail to render if a group name is numeric
- Fixed issue where the TopN table text would not correctly space the table contents
- Fixed issue where a node info panel would cause a 500 if the node does not exist
opCharts 4.0.7A Beta
Released August 29th, 2019
opCharts 4.0.7A requires NMIS 9.0.6