- NMIS hast to be installed on the same server that opConfig is being installed on (NMIS version >=8.5.10G).
- The individual performing this installation has a small bit of Linux experience.
Root access is available.
- Internet access is required for installing any missing but required software packages.
- opConfig requires a working MongoDB installation (ideally but not necessarily on the same server).
- You will need a license for opConfig (evaluation licenses are available here).
- All licenses are added/updated at https://<hostname>/omk/opLicense .