What is opFlow and opFlowSP?
Opmantek's opFlow module will help your team rapidy reduce downtime and identify the root cause of poor network performance. Integrating seamlessly with NMIS, opFlow collects NetFlow information to allow organizations to determine how much of the network is being used, by whom and in what way. opFlowSP - for Service Providers - handles high volume NetFlow and IP-Fix analysis often seen on Service Provider networks.
Getting Started - opFlow Installation and Administration
This section covers the installation and configuration of opFlow 3, which was released on 23 May 2016.
opFlow Basic Concepts
opFlow Advanced Concepts
opFlow 2.x Documentation
The documentation pages below contain documentation for opFlow legacy versions up to and including 2.5.2.
- Download opFlow - an application for collecting and analysing NetFlow data to understand how applications are performing.
- opFlow Release Notes
- opFlow V2 (deprecated since v3) Installation Guide - A step by step guide on how to get opFlow installed and running.
- opFlow upgrading to 2.5.x instructions
- Router basic configuration for opFlow - The basic configuration you need for opFlow.
- Tracking Flow Volume and Import Performance - Figure out how many flows are coming into your system and how fast they are processed.
- opFlow API Reference