In progress March 19th, 2020
- Added to opcharts-cli new options to clear and update dependancies between nodes:
- Upgrade Cytoscape and Qtip in Opmantek maps.
- Display when a node has SNMP disabled. A node has SNMP disable when collect is disabled.
- Export node list: Add a help button that indicates the configuration item to modify the exported node fields.
- Added new formatter for display Megabits in remote data widget table.
- Fixed RBAC features:
- If the inventory is enabled, the RBAC user should have full access to all the inventory objects available for the permitted nodes by group.
- RBAC user cannot search for a group not assigned.
- Hide "View in network map" nodes as this link creates a new map and RBAC user is not allowed to create.
- Fixed error when assign RBAC permissions in Charts.
- Fixed RBC permissions with maps.
- User with RBAC permissions over a group node was not able to see its interfaces.
- API for nodes not paging if the pagination parameter is not defined in the params.
- Fixed custom group query, that prevent query the node data properly to aggregate health and response time.
- Node selector in monitored services was not working properly.
- Some graph types were not being visualised.
- Chart dataset modal window was closable with unsaved changes.