I am getting the following error message while import "storage" devices from spreadhseet. A Database Error Occurred Error Number: 1054 Unknown column 'sys_man_additional_fields_data.timestamp' in 'where clause' SELECT man_type FROM system WHERE system_id = '978' AND system_id in ( SELECT distinct(system.system_id) FROM sys_man_additional_fields_data, system WHERE sys_man_additional_fields_data.system_id = system.system_id AND field_varchar = 'Tier' AND system.man_status = 'production' AND sys_man_additional_fields_data.timestamp = system.timestamp ) Filename: models/m_oa_group.php Line Number: 127 I am using the sample computers.xls spreadsheet. Here's how I am entering data into computers.xls. type man_ip_address serial fqdn hostname domain man_class description man_function man_status man_environment manufacturer model NAS (Network Attached Storage) 0.0.0.0 fjbu4859 netappds14.guidewire.com netappds14 guidewire.com server DevOps Data data storage production production Netapp Inc NetApp DS14
    CommentAdd your comment...

2 answers

Looks like something wrong in the addition fields data definition.

Feel free to email me the results of these two MySQL queries.

SELECT * FROM sys_man_additional_fields;

and

SELECT * FROM sys_man_additional_fields_data;

Email the results to support@opmantek and I'll take a look.

Update: I tried adding a single device using the spreadsheet. The update was successful but I still received the above error message. Thinking this would work for multiple devices, I tried adding 10+ devices. The received the above error message but the addition of devices didn't occur in open-audit.