Hi Ive just installed nmis appliance with opCharts and opReports.. everything is working as expected... I can create dashboards in opCharts but I can generate any reports ... they all blank .. any reason why?
    CommentAdd your comment...

3 answers

hmm, something is clearly quite wrong here. the uptime report should most definitely include your 5 day "old" systems (the default cut off on the low side is seven days); the cpu report, however, only supports cisco devices at this time, and will not produce output for other node types.

ilol, could you please run the Opmantek support tool and email the two resulting zip files to support@opmantek.com?  that information should allow us to analyze the problem properly.

Hi,

Okay so I have the appliance up now for 5 days now .. i'm using it as we are bulidng a new network and would like to report on it.. currently I have 4 devices and would like to present uptime reports to our customers ..

NMIS is collecting data about all nodes , now when I try run a uptime report for the last seven days or even the last day after generating the report no results are displayed, if I select to export to CSV the file is empty except for column titles..

This is the same for CPU report ..

you'll have to provide us with a bit more information to identify the problem:

• does the operational status (under the Views menu) indicate any problems in opreports?
          • how long has your appliance been up and running?
          • does nmis show data for the nodes you want to report on and the time period that you chose for your report?
          • and what exactly do you mean by "blank"?
          • did you create a scheduled report or an on-demand report? what type of report, what nodes were selected?