Hi, I just updated to version 1.8.2. I was not using the enterprise version, but since 1.8.2 comes with a 20 node license I figured what the heck. Anyway this is the error I'm getting when I try to activate the license: Undefined subroutine &OMK::Mail::checkEmailAddress called at /Opmantek/LicenseController.pm line 526. The upgrade completed successfully and I can't find any issues with the configuration files. Please let me know where/if I should send the support files... This is running on Centos 6.7 VMware vm Thanks!
    CommentAdd your comment...

5 answers

Hi Alexander, 

Everything is working correctly now! Thank you very much!!! 

Hi Alexander, 

Thank you so much for the quick response. Sorry I went to bed last night. I will try this right now and let you know! 

aaron, i've verified and reproduced your problem and the issue is now sorted out:

If you re-download the 1.8.2 version of Open-AudIT Enterprise and rerun the installer/upgrade then the dud/old file will be replaced with the correct one. (just to make sure no web cache hands you the old tarball again: the md5sum of the updated release file is 44a5f2a250db45722d6f65eb81197544)

here's a bit of quick trickery to a) confirm my initial suspicion and b) to get you going.

could you please run: /usr/local/omk/lib/Mail.pm.exe --module-version

it should print out a version line like this one: "OMK::Mail version=N.M.O"

i suspect that yours says version=1.X.Y. if so, my suspicion is confirmed, we made a mistake when packaging the release, and there's a workaround (until we  release the next version of Open-AudIT Enterprise):

unpack the Open-AudIT tarball somewhere convenient (e.g. in /tmp), and copy its Mail.pm.exe over the one in /usr/local/omk:

sudo cp Open-AudIT-1.8.2/lib/Mail.pm.exe /usr/local/omk/lib/

sudo service omkd restart

after this exercise the Mail.pm.exe version should be 2.20.0,  and you should be back in business.

aaron, thanks for the report - there's definitely a bug/component interaction problem here. your configuration is quite likely not at fault at all. could you please run the Opmantek Support Tool and email the resulting zip file to support@opmantek.com? (the support  tool should have come with any opmantek app, and is available in /usr/local/omk/bin/support.pl)