I just setup Open AudIT (20 node evaluation) on a CentOS7 box and logged in the web gui. I ran the basic SNMP scan (in a /24 subnet) and it did not return any devices.

Then I created a user in our AD specifically for Open AudIT and plugged that information in the Credentials tab and tried to do a scan (in a /24 subnet), but again no results.

I then tried to scan a single IP of a Windows box but did not see any results.

When I look at the System log I see a Status of "HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found" Summary "No object could be retrieved (configuration:read, ID:888888888888)."

I am looking for a new network auditing tool and I hope I can get this one working. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

CommentAdd your comment...

2 answers

Greg,

I recently had a similar problem.  In my case I had not specified the source address that OAE should use.  Can you verify that the source address has been set on this page?

http://<hostname>/en/omk/open-audit/configuration/2

Best regards,

Chris Gatlin

Hello Greg,

Happy to help you get Open-AudIT working in your environment. If you email us directly at contact@opmantek.com we can schedule a time for a quick screen share and have the system up and auditing your network directly.

Best,

Mark H