Good Morning,

I'm trying out open audit and it seems to have some great features, but I'm trying to to get it off the ground.

I started with a 10.0.0.0/13 subnet for it to chew on (which I expect to take a while) but it comes back right away as complete. The system does go into overdrive, but the gui seems to think that everything is done.

Any suggestions?

CommentAdd your comment...

1 answer

Hi Jenrick,

Are you getting information back from the audit? It could be completing quickly due to it not being properly configured. Check out our Wiki page here: Getting Started this page will help guide you along your process in getting a successful audit. I hope this helps!

Regards,

Paul M.

1. Jenrick Lau

Hi Paul,

So I started testing a bit more, the first discovery does not return any results, so i continued adding other subnets that do generate results, but now, I find that it never finishes, but if I dig down into it, I see it thinks it's finished.

Something I'm missing?

34132017-10-31 07:10:12discover_subnet.vbslogsCompleted discovery, scanned 256 IP addresses finish
      2. Mark Unwin

Jenrick, try setting the log_level to 7, rerunning the discovery and seeing what shows. Check the "debug" tab for those logs.

CommentAdd your comment...