Hi all,

I am using NMIS 8.5.10.

I have created a network group called Stores. When looking at the network summary for this group, the table data is sorted in alphabetical order of the nodes. I would like to change this order, and sort all nodes according to numerical value of the column Health, descending. Nodes with lowest health percentage would be on top of the table. How can I do that?

Is there a group setting I can edit, or maybe add a parameter to the URL?

I am a NMIS newbie. Please read my qustion as such, and compose your answer accordingly. Thank you.

CommentAdd your comment...

2 answers

lena, right now the node ordering on that page/widget is fixed and not adjustable; i've just checked the code.

i think this would be a nice feature to have, and will raise a development ticket for it - no promises as to when we'll get around to it, though.

apart from that i see you're on a fairly old version of nmis - upgrading to 8.6.2G is highly recommended, see the NMIS 8 Release Notes for what that would get you.

NMIS guys will chime in with the perfect answer, but I think you might find this section useful?:

Service Desk>Alerts>Events