Hello,

I have installed OA latest edition . I am not able to set up the credential. My OA server is a VM  on Ubuntu 18.04. The VM itself is on Mint 19 which is derived from Ubuntu. Now Ubuntu server does not have any browser, as it is character only and there are no graphics. I access this OA server from my Mint machine by the server ip. The OA server isnt accessed by the browser as localhost.

The log file is 

cat opDaemon.log

[Thu Jul 26 13:20:30 2018] [error] Not an ARRAY reference at /</usr/local/omk/script/../lib/OaeController.pm.exe>Opmantek/OaeController.pm line 862.

[Thu Jul 26 13:41:37 2018] [error] Not an ARRAY reference at /</usr/local/omk/script/../lib/OaeController.pm.exe>Opmantek/OaeController.pm line 862.

Thanks for any help and let me know if any other information is required.

CommentAdd your comment...

8 answers

Hello Mark

Unfortunately I dont have a support contract. Since I am using php7.1 can we say that as on today, OA isnt compatible with Ubuntu 18.04, I have upgraded from Ubuntu 16.04.

I have configured UBuntu on my machine quite extensively and it will be very difficult to switch distros.

1. Mark Unwin

VirtualBox & the Opmantek VM are your friends. https://opmantek.com

Magento install process first checks if all the necessary things like correct php version etc are available. Afterwards only we can do the install

1. Mark Unwin

I would need to test Ubuntu 18.04 with PHP 7.1. I have not done that as it will take some time. If you have a support contract, please do log a support request. If you don't have a support contract, I'd suggest Debian or Centos at least for now.

This is a new installation.

I have already downgraded php7.2 to 7.1 as I installed magento on the Ubuntu server 18.04.For magneto that is the requirement.It is easier to downgrade PHP rather than change the distro IMHO

I have recently tested on Ubuntu 18.04. Unfortunately Ubuntu 18.04 ships with PHP 7.2, which is incompatible with Open-Audit at this time. I would suggest Debian or CentOS for now. This will be addressed in an upcoming version.

I am fortunate that Mark himself has answered me.

I just wanted to see the inventory of the Ubuntu server on which OA is installed. Of course I am running the web browser on another machine, Mint 19 to be specific.

I am fortunate that Mark himself has answered me.

I just wanted to see the inventory of the Ubuntu server on which OA is installed. Of course I am running the web browser on another machine, Mint 19 to be specific.

Accessing Open-AudIT works fine using it's IP address or resolvable hostname. There is no need to use it from the machine it is installed on.

What are you trying to do that you cannot do? What were you doing to generate those warnings? Creating something?