Hello,

I really like the community version, and I would like to contribute, what I can (smile)

I am considering if that is possible to grab Microsoft 'new' keys through  the audit_windows script:

1. Office 2013-2016
  2. Windows saved in bios - but I am not sure if that is working now?

And would be great to have possibility to extract as many keys, as possible - ex for Kaspersky antivirus, winrar, etc.

Is there any repo with some combinations of audit_windows scripts?

regards

CommentAdd your comment...

2 answers

Thank you for your reply. I am really happy from the pulled out codes (smile)

But... maybe someone done any solution for pulling the newer office codes also ?

1. Mark Unwin

We have not done this (added newer keys). Please feel free to submit any improvements to code@opmantek.com Also, this page contains some more information about Software Keys - https://community.opmantek.com/display/OA/Information+about+software+keys

Hello Pa Ry,

All of the active code for auditing windows machines is included in the audit_windows.vbs script that ships with Open-AudIT. This will capture software keys for many types of software. Please keep in mind that some software manufacturers encrypt their keys, or store them outside the system registry. You can see what keys have been collected by selecting Reports->Software->Software Keys from the Open-AudIT menu.