Hi,

here is my Problem: I have some custom and some out of the box Reports which Show me all my registered devices (Windows Machines only). They also Show up-to-date Information like when the machine reported lately or which Software is installed. But when I then click the "blue eye" Icon left to the device Name, I cant get to the details. It tries to go to Server/open-audit/index.php/devices/Device-ID, and then tells me page not found.

It works for most of the devices, but it Fails for about a third... Is there anything I can do to troubleshoot this?

Again, strange Thing is that it has all the Information about the device, but cant Show the details.

Thanks.

CommentAdd your comment...

2 answers

Just found the solution. I had modfied the values for "database_show_row_limit" and "page_size", as I was checking some longer Reports and was tired of scrolling too much and exporting data to csv each time. After Setting the values to Defaults again, all machines display correctly in details view.

Thanks Mark for you your quick reply!

Hello Pete,

If you have a support contract please send this issue to support@opmantek.com to get VIP response.

What version of OA are you running, what is the host OS and does this problem only happen on the custom reports or on stock reports as well?

I suggest you click one of the Details buttons that don't work, then check the logs for information. If you are installed on Linux you could use: tail -f  /usr/local/omk/log/*.log

Best,

Mark H

1. PetePossum

Thanks for your Reply! I have no Support, only using free Version. I am on Version 2.2.7, on a win 10 x64 host (1607 Enterprise). It happens on stock Reports as well. Let me check the logs for details....