I changed the org parent parameter to "empty" in an org that I created, the problem is that it is no longer visible in the orgs tab. I also changed the Organization setting to "empty" for the admin user and it disappeared as well.
I would like to know the location of the users and the orgs with the parent org settings and the organization setting in "empty" because in the dashboard they are still present but in the list orgs and list users tabs I no longer see them.
    CommentAdd your comment...

1 answer

Not surprising things broke. I'll edit the templates to prevent this in future releases. Orgs, Users and Roles are critical to Open-AudIT and everything except Roles must belong to an Org (even other Orgs). They must  have a valid org_id (or parent_id in the case of Orgs).

Organizing your Devices and Users

Users, Roles and Orgs - how does it work?

You can fix your data by running the below on the command line.

Windows

cd c:\xampp\mysql\bin

mysql -u openaudit -popenauditpassword openaudit -e "UPDATE orgs SET parent_id = 1 WHERE parent_id = 0;"

mysql -u openaudit -popenauditpassword openaudit -e "UPDATE users SET org_id = 1 WHERE org_id  = 0;"

Linux

mysql -u openaudit -popenauditpassword openaudit -e "UPDATE orgs SET parent_id = 1 WHERE parent_id = 0;"

mysql -u openaudit -popenauditpassword openaudit -e "UPDATE users SET org_id = 1 WHERE org_id  = 0;"

That will reset any editied Orgs and Users and they should reappear.

CommentAdd your comment...