i have open audit in windows, i have admin user, where i delete a device?

CommentAdd your comment...

1 answer

In the device summary screen you can click on the "status" item and set it to Deleted.

You can also use the Bulk Edit facility to set multiple devices to Deleted quickly. We have a wiki page on this here - How to Bulk Edit device attributes

1. Martin Newton

Hi, I have just used bulk edit to change the username and password for a set of objects. I want to clear the Windows Domain field so that it is blank. Is there any way to bulk edit a field to just clear its contents? Thanks

2. Mark Unwin

Martin, Unfortunately you cannot (in the current release) remove a fields contents. But because of your question, I have just enabled this for our next release! In the next release you will be able to place a - in a field and the contents of that fields will be removed. This is then consistent with editing a device's details directly on the Summary page. A work-around for you in the meantime is to individually edit each device on the Summary page. If you have lots of devices though I apologise in advance :-( Look out for our next release for this feature!

CommentAdd your comment...