I recently moved my installation from one server to another and now the maps I've built in opCharts are not working.  The nodes and links are black instead of green and are not updating in real time.  I copied the /usr/local/omk/conf/charts directory to my new install and all the nodes and links are present, just not updating.  I'm getting ready to present this to my Director and CTO and these maps were gonna be one of my main selling points to get them to purchase the software, please help!!!

CommentAdd your comment...

1 answer

Hi Rodney, did you move your opCharts installation off of the same server as NMIS? Currently opCharts and NMIS need to reside on the same server (or linux instance). If they are on the same server, please make sure NMIS has done a complete update cycle. Could you also check the Javascript console for errors and post them? Please also consider emailing support@opmantek.com, run our support tool ( https://community.opmantek.com/display/opCommon/The+Opmantek+Support+Tool ) and attach the output with your email, please don't post this output publicly.

CommentAdd your comment...