If you have already installed a version of opFlow prior to 0.10b you will need to follow the following instructions to upgrade opFlow.
Install the opFlow Software over the Existing version
- Copy the opFlow tarball to the server (a tarball is a GZIP'd tar file, e.g. opFlow-Linux-x86_64-1.0.tar.gz)
- You may need to use SCP or FTP to get the file onto the server.
- The file will now likely be in the users home directory.
- If the installation directory does not already exist
- Change into the directory where the tarball was copied
- Untar the file
Upgrade MongoDB with the 2.2.1 or Greater
Download MongoDB 2.2.1 or more recent from the MongoDB website. If you have installed MongoDB as per the opFlow installation guide, the following commands will work well.
Setup DB Authentication on MongoDB
Database authentication has been added to opFlow now, so add the users in.