This documentation assumes you are upgrading from 2.2.X and currently have opFlow reports running.
Backup your existing installation
- Obtain a copy of the tarball, from now on it will be assumed the file is in /tmp
Update config files
Copy new configuration files into conf/
[OPTIONAL] If you want hourly reports to be available immediately after the hour, add their generation to cron
Daily reports should already be in the cron, if you have added hourly reports above they are not needed but running the script will do no harm
Email Reports (optional, requires reports to be configured)
NOTE: Emailing reports DOES NOT work with auth mode "apache". Authentication must run through opmantek code, all other auth methods work, eg: htpasswd, ldap, etc.
- Download it from http://phantomjs.org/
- Untar it, move it to /usr/local
- create a sym link to /usr/local/phantomjs, eg. ln -s phantomjs-1.9.2-linux-x86_64/ phantomjs
- Open /usr/local/opmantek/conf/opFlow.nmis, make sure this line 'phantomjs_executable' => '/usr/local/phantomjs/bin/phantomjs' is valid and points to the executable
- Ensure auth mode is not set to apache in nmis8/conf/Config.nmis, 'auth_method_1' => , also make sure auth is removed from apache config file 01opmantek.conf, and restart apache if necessary.
Configure the email section of conf/opFlow.nmis
[OPTIONAL] If you would like hourly reports to be emailed, configure the EmailReportsHourly.sh file, then enable it to be run from opFlowReports-hourly.sh
- [OPTIONAL] If you would like daily reports to be emailed, follow the same steps as #2 BUT edit EmailReportsDaily.sh and opFlowReports-daily.sh
Reminder, you can always test your settings by running the shell script manually (make sure you don't have email addresses listed that should not receive test emails)
Turn on DEBUG if you are having problems and check the logs again: