This is a brief overview of the major changes between revisions.
RELEASED 14 April 2021.
- Fixed issue in opTrend where a large amount MongoDB connections were created and retained.
Released 21 Jan 2020
This release is a maintenance release.
Released 1 Nov 2019
- Fixes 'Server Unrecoverable Error' being displayed in the GUI following Install of opTrend 1.6.2
- Fixes error '$modelData is not a hash' that occurs when GUI has no data to load.
- Significant performance improvents on WiredTiger - Trend (Seds) documents are now stored more appropriately for WiredTiger updates
- Older trend documents now timeout and remove them self after a configurable amount of time (optrend_seds_expire_after_seconds)
- Admin access now required to view/edit licenses
- When multiple proxies are used the first one is now chosen as the current_url instead of none of them
- Conditions are only raised when value is above control for a configurable number of time periods (optrend_exceptions_to_make_condition)
- Number of processes, number of users and number of open tcp connections now monitored where modelling supports
- Conditions are now raised on negative values (current value below control for configurable number of time periods)
- Clicking on Graph opens Trend Document in new tab so graph does not have to re-populate
- Trend Document index list now paginated and search fields added
- Date range selector now honoured and shows current settings in more places
- Calculations are now run on percentage values where available (eg MemoryUtil )
- Billboard history fixed
- Only 1 Graph shown on index page to improve performance
- "seds" collection is capped by installer when running wiredTiger
- cron entries automatically created by installer
- a few more models added