- To add new users see the documentation here for adding users to htpasswd, the htpasswd file for opHA is in /usr/local/omk/conf/
- After you have the users configured you will need to modify /usr/local/omk/conf/opCommon.nmis, find the line "'opha_allowed_ips' => ['127.0.0.1'] and
- Pollers do the following: add the IP addresses of the
- Master Server(s) that are allowed to connect to the server you are configuring.
- Master Servers do the following: add the IP addresses of every Poller Server that it will manage.
The ohha_allowed-ips entry contains an array of IP addresses. Each entry must be enclosed with single quotes and separated by commas. Failure to properly format this line will prevent the push/pull of data, although the Test Connection may pass. See the example below:
For example , if we want to allow the servers at 192.168.1.42 and 192.168.2.42 to connect to this server, we add them to conf/opCommon.nmis like this:
Master Server opCommon.nmis setting for "opha_allowed_ips"
'opha_allowed_ips' => ['127.0.0.1', '192.168.1.42Poller1IP', '192.168.2.42'Poller2IP'],
Poller opCommon.nmis setting for "opha_allowed_ips"
'opha_allowed_ips' => ['127.0.0.1', 'Master1IP', 'Master2IP'],
NB!! : Restart the daemon (needed after any config change)