|Table of Contents|
- You can now pause and start realtime events by using the controls in the top right of the screen.
- New config option to change the default sort of recent events, opevents_gui_recent_events_default_sort
- Removed the toast dialogs for realtime events and the grid now shows the websocket status and if it has connected to redis.
- improvements in the UX from switching between server mode and real time mode when searching or sorting realtime events
- Improved the collection handling in removing old events
- When the realtime connection to redis connects the collection will autofresh to make sure the GUI has the latest section of events before new events are added