RELEASED 30th September 2020
The new upcoming release of opEvents 3 will work on Opmantek's latest and fastest platform, however, the currently installed products are incompatible with this upgrade.
To find out more about this upgrade please read: Upgrading Opmantek Applications
RELEASED 14th July 2020
- Fixed bugs when searching for events, case intensive regex works now.
- When searching for acknowledged events you can use 1 or 0, ack or acknowledged are substituted for a 1.
- Use of json files tool for opEvents: The new OMK product version are using json files for configuration. This is a bit special for opEvents files, that uses more complex structures than other products:
- Regular expressions: The regex structure is not a valid object on a json file, that is why qr// is replaced by ''. They will be treated as regular expressions inside the code the same. The conversion tool will perform this replacement when the parameter replace_qr=t is sent.
- There is an exception with the EventActions file, where the regex is stringified, and will allow more complex structures.
- EventRules file also has another exception, as in the copy_* elements, there is the convention of the use of '//' when a regex is found. As the element is inside an array, and there is no possible way to indicate in the key that the element is going to be a regex. The conversion tool will perform this replacement when the parameter replace_copy=t is sent.
- Node structure: There is an internal change in the nodes structure due to the NMIS 8 to NMIS 9 compatibility change. At this stage the conversion tool does not cover this structure automatically and these changes should be done manually.
BETA 8th Jun 2020
- JSON Configuration files: The .nmis configuration files will be replaced by .json files.
- New License 2.0 structure used.
opEvents 3.0 is the NMIS 9 compatible version.