- You can now click on the event to select it for bulk acknowledging
- A clear filter form button has been added to the filter modal.
- Multi parameter search has been added, you can make computer AND queries.
- Filtered websockets, if you are using realtime and you have filtred the grid for example node name "abc" events with the node name "abc" "abc123" etc will be show, all other events will be not be delivered to the gui. Clearing the filter will clear filtered web socket.
- Comments now use a human readable timestamp
- Fixed issue with the acknowledged button not displaying correctly.
- if you configured the grid to show more than 500 events realtime event will be paused.
- If opEvents parses a Enterprise Service event the gui will show a button to link back to the related enterprise service on the same server. Note this will not work in a multi server operation.