Hi,

Groups now list devices until I go to admin>groups>list groups> and update the specific group.

Please help

CommentAdd your comment...

2 answers

I figured out that one of my added group for "acrobat installed" is having problem after removed it,  Issue has been resolved.

Thanks for your support.

Hello Rajat,

Sorry to hear you're running into problems with Open-AudIT. Can you tell us please what version of Open-AudIT you are using and what steps you are following when you say you "update the specific group"?

1. Rajat Malik

Thanks Mark, For quick response.

version is 1.12.8.1.

If a new device is added or change the existing device like: I have updated its location to Delhi but after save changes, the device not list in the group called Items in Delhi location then I go to admin>groups>list groups>Items in Delhi—> update.

And some device again removed from the group so again i have to go to admin>groups>list groups>Items in Delhi—> update.

2. Mark Henry

Rajat, Thank you for the added detail. So I am clear - when you change the device's Location or update the Location's information is that information being accurately updated when you view it inside the Device Details screen? I ask because there is a known bug with some browsers where the Location information isn't being updated correctly and I want to make sure this doesn't fall within that issue.

3. Rajat Malik

Hi Mark, Location is updated correctly in the browser and I have checked with other browsers but problem is still there. I am facing this with location wise group list and network subnet wise group.

4. Rajat Malik

One more thing I observe that when ever a exiting device updated from network via VBS script or device discovery that machine automatically removed from the its location group and network subnet wise group. and if I update it from "admin>groups>list groups>Items in Delhi" click on the update icon the device start showing in the groups of location. and same is happened with the network subnet group.