I have 4 records of which I am aware that produce this error and are inaccessible.

CommentAdd your comment...

3 answers

To delete the device(s). Substitute the ID integer for $id.

Windows:

c:\xampplite\mysql\bin\mysql.exe -u openaudit -popenauditpassword openaudit -e "DELETE FROM system WHERE id = $id;"

Linux:

mysql -u openaudit -popenauditpassword openaudit -e "DELETE FROM system WHERE id = $id;"

Those should delete the device and its associated components tables entries.

EDITIED to inert the correct -p as per below reply.

1. Rick Wegner

Receiving ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user 'openaudit'@'localhost' (using password: YES) What users name and password should I be using? You are running version 2.2.4 of Open-AudIT. Your Host is: VM-AUDITIT, and it's OS is Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard. Your database platform is mysql (version 5.1.41). Your web server is Apache/2.2.14 (Win32) DAV/2 mod_ssl/2.2.14 OpenSSL/0.9.8l mod_autoindex_color PHP/5.3.1 . Your PHP version is 5.3.1 and it's current time is 2018-07-25 08:52:12.

2. Mark Unwin

Apologies. I got the command wrong. The -openauditpassword should be -popenauditpassword. Dash, p, then the password with no spaces in between.

The blue icon with white eye. It is just a few records. I assume that the records are corrupt. I'm OK with deleting the records in the database but I don't know how to do that.

I am clicking icon on various custom query screens. When I attempt to open the link. e.g http://vm-auditit/open-audit/index.php/devices/1157  I get the same result as clicking on the link when ever I put one ID of one of the problem devices in the path

What page are you trying to view?

What are you clicking to get to that page?