I have a strange phenomenon.
I want to discover a linux devices that are lxc containers and a openaudit server is also lxc in that local zone.
When i configure discover to search in local zone devices. It create me a list of almost empty devices.
In discovery log is:
The root credentials are saved in credentials.
When i discover a single device in the same zone it works and credentials are accepted.
What i'm doing wrong?
The second problem is: When i discover 1 IP (device) in local zone through "discover a single device" it save in a device list unter ID 123 with whole Info
When i do discover the next ip in local zone, openaudit find and save the next device under ID 124 and after some seconds overwrite ID 123 with some new info from ID 124. ID 124 is disappear. With the next Discovery is the same overwriting to ID123 and ID 125 is gone. ID 123 contains a mix information from first device and last device.
In discovery log i found:
Inserting change logs (route) for xxx.xxx.xxx.xx (new_client)
Paul, If you are a supported customer please send your issue through to firstname.lastname@example.org
I believe both issues you are seeing are related. Please refer to our Troubleshooting wiki: Troubleshooting as well as the Matching Devices: Matching Devices
Adjusting your Matching Rules should address the overwrite, which will make the subnet audit stop overwriting each device that is found.
Powered by a free Atlassian Confluence Open Source Project License granted to Opmantek. Evaluate Confluence today.