Hi All,

I what to intigrate Opmantek with ServiceNow CMDB.

Do we have any specific step to do it ?

Thanks,

Sanjeev Kumar

CommentAdd your comment...

2 answers

Hello Sanjeev,

Opmantek offers an ETL solution, opIntegration, for use with Open-AudIT and ServiceNow. Please contact us directly at support@opmantek.com for more information.

Best,

Mark H

1. sanjeev Kumar

Hi Mark, Thanks! for your reply. I will contact to support ASAP. But I would like to know is there any way we can create a REST API call in Opmantek so that we can insert data in ServiceNow as on Opmantek Wiki I @ https://community.opmantek.com/display/opCommon/ServiceNow+Endpoints . Opmantek provided some ServiceNow Endpoint. So just I want to know where we use these end point in Opmantek. OR If we want to intigrate it with any othere ITSM tools where we need to change or configer in Opmantek Thanks, Sanjeev Kumar

2. Mark Henry

Sanjeev, This is all provided through opIntegration, which is configurable and includes rules for device creation and maintenance. Mark H

3. sanjeev Kumar

Hi Mark, Support team will charge for this solution. Thanks, Sanjeev Kumar

Hello Kumar,

Do you mean you want to send events to ServiceNow to open/update/close tickets? In this way opEvents can send TRAPS, SYSLOG, etc  to SN, in this case you will need to create an AM to make the proper integration of the solution.

If you want to integrate OAE to ServiceNow that will provide inventory data about your devices that also can be done now.

Regards