1
0
-1

After upgrading from 3.2.2 to 3.3 Community edition, I noticed that all of the links from this page do not work http://hostname1/open-audit/index.php/database (admin → Database -> List tables)

when you click on any of the database tables you get an error: 

This page isn’t working

hostname1 is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500

note: during upgrade I did see this message:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Open-AudIT database config changes
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Differences between your version of the database config
file /usr/local/open-audit/code_igniter/application/config/database.php and the new version were found.

Your config file has been left unchanged and the new version was
saved as /usr/local/open-audit/code_igniter/application/config/database.php.upgrade.

Please review these files and make any necessary changes
once the installation has finished.

I checked both files, the upgrade database php file has some extra, otherwise they are the same

extra bits:

if (file_exists('/usr/local/open-audit/code_igniter/application/config/config.json')) {
if (!empty($_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'])) {
$company = explode('/', $_SERVER['REQUEST_URI']);
$name = $company[1];
unset($company);
$file_config = @file_get_contents('/usr/local/open-audit/code_igniter/application/config/config.json');
if (!empty($file_config)) {
$json_config = json_decode($file_config);
unset($file_config);
foreach ($json_config as $item) {
if ($item->id == $name) {
$db['default']['hostname'] = $item->hostname;
$db['default']['username'] = $item->username;
$db['default']['password'] = $item->password;
$db['default']['database'] = $item->database;
}
}
unset($json_config);
unset($name);
}
}
}


TIA

    CommentAdd your comment...

    2 answers

    1.  
      1
      0
      -1

      Hi Phil,

      Here a quick patch until I can get a new release built.

      Edit file open-audit/code_igniter/application/controllers/include_read.php. Lines 51 and 52 are as below

          }
              $this->response->dictionary = $this->{'m_'.$this->response->meta->collection}->dictionary();

      They should be

          } else {
              $this->response->dictionary = $this->{'m_'.$this->response->meta->collection}->dictionary();
          }

      Mark Unwin.

      1. Phil

        Mark- Thanks for the quick workaround. 

        Phil

      CommentAdd your comment...
    2.  
      1
      0
      -1

      Hello Phil,


      I have confirmed this issue in our testing environment and will log a bug with the development team ( SUPPORT-7098 - Jira project doesn't exist or you don't have permission to view it. ). Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention.


      Best,

      Mark H

        CommentAdd your comment...