Hi

I have recently updated the NMIS to 8.5.6 G. After update when we view graph of with info upto 12-18 hours it looks fine. But when we view graph for older duration we get blank graph with some bars which don't make sense.

How can I revert back to old styled graphs?

Bit of update.. If start date and end date of graph duration is same it works fine but if it different (Say I want 2 days graph) then it shows blank graph. Also this is happening for particular type of graphs only and not all graphs

Thanks

Deepak Khemani

CommentAdd your comment...

4 answers

Hi

No this router was not rebooted. All routers are having same problem. 

Thanks

Deepak Khemani

Deepak,

What has happened is that you have a large spike in your performance data, the bottom graph is showing an average of 17 packets per second, and the top graph is showing an average of 17000 packets per second with a maximum of 7000000 packets per second.

What is the uptime of this router, did it recently reboot?  This can cause SNMP counter wrap issues?

Do other routers have this same problem?  Or is this the only router?

If the router did not recently reboot then it is a possible problem with the performance database.

Regards

Keith

Hi

Yes I have merge the models with new models from models-install while upgrading

We have cisco routers and they have IP graph. It is having problem. 

Example below. 

Hi,

Which graphs graphs are showing a problem?  I will check our dev/test environment.

Did you merge the models with new models from models-install when you upgraded.

Keith