- Fix TopN query error in master servers with lots of data from the poller servers. The error was a MongoDB::DatabaseError: operation exceeded time limit.
- New Admin function to set many user's default dashboard.
- Fixed changing the default dashboard for a user in the GUI.
- NMIS button works for non local servers now: Redirects to the NMIS node poller view.
- GUI improvements:
- Fixed size in NMIS button (Nodes View) and set visible as default.
- Improve view for long group names in Metrics and Health view, not overflowing.
- Improve the view for long names in TopN table.
- Support for watching monitored services graphs from the poller servers in the master.
- Fixed bug that prevented hide hiding ssh button in node info panel where it was disabled using opcharts_gui_display_node_ssh.
- Fixed bug that was failing to check permissions for a subnet.
opCharts 4.0.6 Beta
Released July 19th, 2019
opCharts 4.0.6 requires NMIS 9.0.4