Search opCharts Documentation
What is opCharts?
Opmantek's opCharts offers modern, dynamic, interactive charting, custom dashboards and a RESTful API to visualize NMIS data and more. opCharts is ideal as a custom user interface and a customer portal. More information about Opmantek and our products and services available on our website.
Getting Started - opCharts Installation and Administration
opCharts Process Walk-Through
These high-level guides will help you break down configuring opCharts into manageable tasks and sub-tasks. These Walk-Throughs are designed to be followed after you have installed opCharts and confirmed it is operating.
Work in Progress
This section is in draft. Please treat it with caution.
opCharts Advanced Concepts
- Scheduling Complex Outages
- opCharts REST API Reference
- opCharts Resource Model Description
- Creating Charts with the opCharts Chart Editor
- Creating multiple stacked interfaces
- opCharts 3.2.2 - Customizing Table Columns
- NMIS/opCharts Integration - Custom Fields
- Creating Remote Data Widget
- Creating opCharts HTML Widgets