Versions Compared

Key

• This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

Below is an example of the required csv format. The minimum required attributes for attributes are 'name','org_id','type' and the credentials details (see below). You should not include the edited_by and edited_date fields. These will be automatically set. If you include the "id" field and set it with a number, that item will be updated rather than created. The field 'credentials' is stored as an encrypted JSON object. You should use the field names of 'credentials.attribute name'. For an example, an SNMP community string would be 'credentials.community'. For an example, use the web interface to create a credential set and then go to menu -> Admin -> Database and click on Discoveries. Then export to CSV. Valid credentials attributes are: community, username, password, domain, ssh_key, authentication_passphrase, authentication_protocol, privacy_passphrase, privacy_protocol, security_level, security_name. You should use a header line containing the names of the columns you wish to populate, then your data lines below that.

"name","org_id","type","credentials.community","credentials.username","credentials.password"
"Public SNMP","1","snmp","public","",""
"My SSH","1","ssh","","my_user","my_password"
"Windows Creds","1","windows","","my_win_user@open-audit.com","my_win_password"

Viewing Credential Details

Request Method
ID
Action
Resulting Function
Permission Required
URL Example
Notes
GETncreatecreate_formcredentials::create/credentials/createDisplays a standard web form for submission to POST /credentials.
GETyupdateupdate_formcredentials::update/credentials/{id}/updateShow the script details with the option to update attributes using PATCH to /credentials/{id}GETnimportimport_formcredentials::create/credentials/importDisplays a standard web form for submission to POST /credentials/import.
POSTnimportimportcredentials::create/credentials/importImport multiple credentials using a CSV.