Note: as of opCharts 3.0.0, MongoDB is required, the installer will help you install/upgrade to the newest 3.X version.
|Table of Contents|
Released Dec 5, 2018
opCharts 3.3.2 requires NMIS 8.6.2G
- Metrics and Health component from NMIS can be added to a dashboard or be found under Views
- Topological map rendering improvements
- NMIS Locations and Groups are editable within opCore and opCharts under System.
- New node editor which supports
- SNMPv3 credentials
- WMI credentials
- Bulk updating of nodes
- Editing of current nodes
- Creation of new Nodes
- Node collect is based on snmp_collect and wmi_collect, future NMIS versions will take these new flags into account.
- Editing of nodes, locations and groups is editing the local NMIS config
- Editing of nodes in opCore and opCharts updates opEvents and opConfig nodes collection if these products are installed, this is an always on behaviour
- Creating or editing of nodes takes a couple of minutes to show up through opCharts
- Outage Editor now supports node.host selector
- File management is now able to delete files
- Event log viewer has been rewritten for speed and usability
- New config option to force WebSockets over a certain port, needed for secure WebSockets and Apache socket proxy
- websocket_proxy_port under opCommon
- Create a real-time graph when viewing an interface, this creates a new collector using the current interfaces snmp index
- The default poller is a config option in opCommon.nmis opcharts_interface_graph_default_poller defaults to "Interface Utilisation - High Speed" on install
- New colour for major events based on the NMIS8 major colour.
- Certain node resources now prepend ifDescr
- Node searching on all opCharts pages
- Node searching uses AJAX, prefetching config option has been removed.
- Go back button, when going between applications you can click the go-back button by the breadcrumbs
- If a collector is collecting an interface its ifDescr will be shown in the collectors table.
- When creating a new collector and the and the polling definition is for an interface you can quick search the selected nodes interfaces which will make it easier to find the snmp_index
- Maps now have a button to refocus geo-maps
- Giving read dashboard permissions to an RBAC user would only give access for the first component.
- Spanish translation updated
- Nodes view and topn view wrongly showed filter button.
- Dashboards other than the default can be shown again on the home screen
- Improved robustness and reduced external dependencies
Released Aug 15, 2018
opCharts 3.3.0 requires NMIS 8.6.2G