To Be Released November 2729th, 2019
opCharts 3.3.6 requires NMIS 8.6.2G
- Refreshed login screen for all OMK applications
- Improved node searching speed, set nmisx_db_cache_enable => 1 in opCommon to take advantage of this.
- Chart editor now supports negative number in the multiply field
- Stacked charts can now display min/max/avg values for the sum of the stack
- Caching of subnets has been improved to decrease the risk of the file being locked when it needs to be read.
- Updated systemd compalbity for opmantek services, see more here.
- Updated the logrotate script for systemd
- Fixed issue with update-subnet-dependancy
- opCore Node editor was setting the wrong key for collect_snmp
- Node editor logs the current user in the audit.log when node config is changed
- Fixed issue where the failure flash message was not displayed
- Fixed issue where monitored service graphs had no date-time value