I've been doing in-place upgrades without much issues since OA2.2 on a custom WAMP setup. I recently upgraded OA community from v3.2.2 to v3.3.2 but I've been having a whole host of issues, from filtering devices by org (devices?org_id=1) to even processing xml file audits.  I used files from both GitHub and the Installer and I get the same behaviour. I reverted back to the old files (3.2.2 OA/CI) with the upgraded 3.3.2 database and the issues are gone. I'm not sure where to start the troubleshooting. I'm not sure if changes to PHP and MySQL are required from 3.2.2 for 3.3.2 

Any advice would be appreciated.

CommentAdd your comment...

4 answers

I don't know if I'll be able to solve the host of issues I'm having on my own.  I migrated the database from my custom environment to the Xampplite and the app completely fails to load so I might need some professional help but will need to run it by my office first. Is there such a thing as case support for community licensees?

1. Mark Unwin

If you have a support contract, we will assist with any and all versions.

Don't forget that if you have a support contract, you also have a license for Professional or Enterprise. These have additional features worth checking out (scheduled discoveries, anyone?).

For a list of devices belonging to an Org, you'll need to use fully qualified table.columns names. Thus:

http://YOUR_SERVER/open-audit/index.php/devices?system.org_id=20

As for XML files not being processed, check your folder permissions. By default we use c:\xampp\open-audit\code_igniter\application\uploads The web server user needs to be able to read and write there.

I tested both PHP version 5.6.35 and 7.2.18 and got the same results, 3.2.2 works, 3.3.2 doesn't work.

Attached the debug portion for a simple devices by org.

Open-AudIT_debugHTML.zip

What is the version of PHP you're running? It shouldn't make a difference - but it might .

Can you provide an example of a received error, along with enabling the PHP error log and sending that, for the accessioned request?